Algotech delivered an IP contact center with several telecommunication solutions for Raiffeisen Banka a.d., one of the leading banks in Serbia.
Since Raiffeisen Bank experienced significant development during past few years, Algotech's role was to provide constant improvement and development of contact center performances. Today, contact center agents handle around 80 000 call monthly, serving more than half a million clients through 67 branches. Raiffeisen Bank is currently the only bank is Serbia offering telephone banking service.
- Installation of the biggest contact center in the Balkan area for nearly 3 million customers
- Connecting all departments within company by a unified contact center, providing the clients with accurate information about the company and all its services
- Integration of the contact center solutions with Telekom Serbia's own business process application
- Changing old and retrorade telephone PBX system in City of Niš with new IP Telephony system
- Overcoming generation gap between old and VoIP telephony system
- Reducing costs of telecommunication and increasing number of internal and external calls
- Creating unified contact center on 14 dispersed locations for 1000 direct and 500 indirect users and around 300 000 citizens